This is a summary of the procedures we have put in place to comply with the guidance issued by the government regarding the Covid-19 virus. We look forward to welcoming you!
1. Our changing rooms will be closed so please arrive wearing your swimwear.
2. Follow the direction arrows as indicated.
3. Remember to maintain a distance of 1m (3 feet) from others.
4. Our guides will be wearing their masks in the rafts.
5. Individual activities such as Hydrospeed, Airyak and Stand Up Paddle are available and social distancing measures must be observed. These activities are all guided.
6. Only one person per group or family at reception to pay.
7. We have hand sanitizer inside and you must apply it when you arrive.
8. It is recommended that you wear your mask inside.
9. During our short bus ride to the start point, wearing your mask is COMPULSORY. Remember to bring a bag/container with your name on it to leave your mask in when you leave the bus to go on the river. You’ll need your mask after the descent for the return transfer.
10. If you have forgotten your mask, we have a supply of fabric (for ecological reasons) masks which are laundered and reused.
€5 deposit refunded on return of the mask.
11. When we return to base, you are required to put your paddles in the disinfectant tank and your helmets and vests on the ground and we will disinfect those ourselves. Once you have changed, bring back your wetsuits, shoes and jackets and rinse them in the disinfectant sinks as directed.
Thank you for helping us by observing these guidelines to keep yourself, others around you and the Ecolorado team safe.